Must be exclusive and unpublished (social media and own website exposure is manageable).
Should be sent to Submission Team: email@example.com
- We accept visual art, fashion, photography, profile, digital art, performing art, aiart, architecture, multidisciplinary design submissions
- We use mostly portrait images, less landscape is better.
- When submitting for consideration, include the names and social media information (most importantly Instagram names) of everyone involved in the shoot (photographer, model, makeup artist, stylist etc) and a title for the story. Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name be sure the list the agency name.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetisation of the Magazine.
- Once a submission is accepted by our Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (flexible rules – Images may be larger. If aspect ratio does not match, images may be cropped to fit printed page):
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Paid Covers & Special Editions
If the submissions have been accepted on the basis above, certain appropriate images are allowed as alternative Covers and Back Covers to the main magazine and a fee is charged to manage extra design/print work involved. The package includes One Free Print/Digital issue on normal Royal airmail postage, three Consecutive Posts on Social Media, One Web Feature. Please enquire from Submission Team for the costs involved. Our certain occasions (fashion weeks, art exhibitions, new launch etc) magazine does special issues, sponsors can enquire from submission team if they are interested in this.
LAZIN Magazine London
Print – Web – Social Media
- 六舞宴 RokubuenDesigner ROKUBUEN values Japanese taste, and proposes simple designs, clothes that highlight the individuality of the wearer, and clothes that can be used for a long time. Ingenuity to cover … Read more
- Yuki HashimotoBlue Sky Construction Tokyo, Japan Inspired by master craftsman’s product in the mid-century period and the background of the times. It became a collection of modern and cutting edge atmosphere … Read more
- Woollen DreamsClara Pinto Fashion Designer Our creative partners DCC recently invited us to a beautiful show during London Art and Craft week by Clara Pinto who a London-based ready-to-wear fashion designer. … Read more
- Women’s Best FriendNatalia Shotova Photographer Rose petals blush daffodils bloom lilies loom kissing, caressing those fingers affection lingers for eons in surreal beautiful moments women are goddesses shapeshifting odysseys universe will be … Read more
- Witching HourBirgit Lechner Support Actor Henry Cavill as the Witcher – AI Art Creation AB using SDXL Birgit absolutely loved working as an SA (support artist) on the Netflix show The … Read more
- Where is the partyZiad Germanos, Fashion Brand Beirut, Lebanon Life is a party. Dress for it. Audrey Hepburn
- Where is Hugo? BOSSSPRING 2023 READY-TO-WEAR Beautifully captured by Alexander Pierce Zeta Over Cover story for June 2023 Issue featuring Pamela Anderson, Naomi Campbell and D J Khaled Pamela Anderson Eternal Baywatch Babe … Read more
- Usyk – the legendOleksandr Usyk is a Ukrainian professional boxer who has achieved remarkable feats in his career. He is one of only three boxers to have unified the cruiserweight world titles and … Read more
- UnapologeticMr Controversial Visual Artist Mr Controversial has been mentioned as the “one to watch” when it comes to rising artistic talent in the UK. He is hot off the back of multiple … Read more