Welcome to the Lazin Magazine October 2023 issue.
The cover story for this issue is dedicated to dazzling and incredible Brisbane Fashion Festival from Down Under covered by our very own Richard Smith an exceptional human being and fellow creative. There are some wonderful brands and designers who presented at the festival, those include Astille, Rachel Burke, Camargue, Carla Zampatti, Gail Sorronda, Gina Kim, Ginger & Smart, Akheel, Sonia Stradiotto, Sacha Drake, Shilo Lydia and so many more.
Summer is leaving us soon, Fashion Weeks are all around, anticipation, invitations and so much fashion will be in town.
The cover story for this issue is dedicated to FFIN Eyewear designed by wonderful Ana in Wales and produced in Italy with some glorious portraiture photography from our creative director. Special mention of this month’s inspiring cover by our design team.
The cover story for this issue has a beautiful vivacious Sicilian beauty – Sofia Sinatra wearing latest cotton lawn from sustainable ethnic textile brand Moomal. These are some lovely hand-crafted fabrics all ethically resourced with the aim to help the communities which preserve the wonderful art of block printing. Sofia is a wonderful professional model with a keen interest in media and killer looks.
Welcome to the June edition of Lazin Magazine. We have some amazing stories to tell, gorgeous images to show and some thoughts for your reflection.
Highlight of this issue is a great submission from Alex of a celebrity led Hugo Boss’ incredible show during New York Fashion Week.
- Bedazzling BrisbaneReporting and Photography by Richard Smith Astille – Rachel Burke – Camargue – Carla Zampatti – Gail Sorronda – Gina Kim – Ginger & Smart – Akheel- Sonia Stradiotto – … Read more
- Transforming DreamsPepi at Posh Lines Fashion Designer Beautifully captured by AB Posh Lines: Bringing together fashion, home, and studio services, Posh Lines offers unique textile solutions for fashion apparel and the … Read more
- Sindhi CoutureSustainable Fashion, London Beautiful Soft Cotton Lawn Textiles World’s Best Ajraks made in Sindh – on Finest Cotton Fabrics Natural Dyes, Fair Wages, Ethically Resourced www.Moomal.UK Moomal is a brand … Read more
- South Asia Visual Art FocusOctober 2023 During September there were few beautiful exhibition of young and established creative visual art talent in Pakistan. In the Gallery below we discover some of them. This was … Read more
- Witching HourBirgit Lechner Support Actor Henry Cavill as the Witcher – AI Art Creation AB using SDXL Birgit absolutely loved working as an SA (support artist) on the Netflix show The … Read more
- AI DreamSeismic Change in the Creative World Are We Ready? Here is a Positive version of the future suggested by AI AI is a powerful technology that has the potential to … Read more
- DCC ArtIn September 2023 Issue we have featured some amazing visual artist who participates at DCC platform. Here are their artwork presented in signature Lazin style: Enjoy!
- Masters of the UniverseDrawing Couture Cabaret World Class Performance Art Production Company Drawing Cabaret Couture also known as DCC Studios is a London based production team who specialises in creating high fashion films … Read more
- Drama QueenBeril Oktem Fashion Designer ‘As a designer, I am constantly striving to create the perfect balance between structure and drama while infusing a touch of romance into each piece to … Read more
- La Femme MystiqueAmi Benton – J’adore La Vie High Fashion Performance Art “Bring it to the runway”- Ru PaulIntroducing ‘ La Femme Mystique’ a high fashion act performed by agency model, professional … Read more
- InFFINity and BeyondFfin Eyewear Eyewear A new Independent Eyewear brand designed on the coast in Wales and made in the depths of Italy launched last summer with a limited-edition range of unique … Read more
- Fashion RealityThe Artisan Way Reality Show from Masters’ Hands to People’s Hearts by Becky Mullins & Russ Ev In a world full of fashion reality shows, where designers often compete to … Read more